Epiphany Early Learning depends on the generous support of families, extended families, alumni, and friends to ensure the continued success of our program.
This year our goal is to raise $20,000 through our annual fund drive. In order to meet that goal we ask for 100% participation from enrolled families. Families are asked to contribute what is right for their family.
Even with full enrollment, tuition does not cover 100% of expenses so like almost all non-profit preschools, we must identify other sources of revenue. The Annual Fund ensures that EELP can deliver every day on its unique values and vision.
When we receive an annual fund investment of $385 for every child at EELP, we ensure that:
- Our kids have a wealth and diversity of books, art, music and teaching tools;
- Home-made meals are prepared daily with locally-sourced, organic ingredients;
- We are able to recruit and retain the best teachers through competitive compensation, professional development and mentorship; and
- We are able to make the program more accessible for a growing number of families through financial aid.
- Like most independent schools, our tuition does not cover all of our expenses and it’s only through our annual fundraising that we are able to continue providing the exceptional program that our families, children, and staff know and love.
Our goal is 100% participation from each of our families in the next month – any donation helps, no matter the size. Please join us in making as generous a donation as you are able by November 14, 2016.