Thank you for your interest in employment at Epiphany Early Learning Preschool. EELP offers competitive compensation and an attractive benefits package in a stimulating and dynamic preschool community. Please review the position descriptions for application procedure information.
Our Learning Community– “Nothing without Joy!”
At Epiphany Early Learning, we are a caring community of children, families and educators who draw inspiration from the schools of Reggio Emilia, Italy, and who keep our values at the heart of every aspect of our practice with children and families. We hold the following values at the core of our work:
- Relationship at the Center. We believe in growing empathy and understanding between children, teachers and the community; teaching children to work collaboratively with other individuals; and helping children build a strong and meaningful relationship with the natural world. In all of these arenas, children and adults co-construct knowledge and build curriculum together.
- Children as Capable and Deserving of Respect. We hold an image of the child as strong and competent. We trust each child in our care to be an active participant in his or her own educational experience.
- Learning Through Play. We believe that children have the right to learn within a context of exploration and play and do everything we can to protect what we see as the essential elements of childhood - long stretches of uninterrupted time, open-ended materials, real and meaningful work, and plenty of time in the natural world; all explored through play.
- Social Justice. We value cultural relevancy and anti-bias learning and believe that it is essential to continue our own individual and collective professional development as an organization committed to undoing institutionalized racism.
- Teachers as Researchers. Teachers are life-long learners and valued resources. Children, families and the field as a whole, benefit when teachers are given regular opportunities to continue to grow professionally and contribute to the field in turn.
We currently have two positions open.
1. Preschool Teacher
We are seeking a passionate, reflective, collaborative teacher to work with 4-5 year olds. We seek educators who approach their daily work with joy and reflection, aim for true partnership with families, and delight in side-by-side work with children and co-teachers. We value diversity and what this brings to our lives. All are welcome and encouraged to apply! Please check out the job announcement here. If you are interested in applying, please submit a cover letter and resume to the director at email@example.com. This position is available 8/1.
2. Operations Manager
We are also seeking a rising leader to step into our seasoned Operations Manager position. If you are looking for an administrative position in a preschool setting and are passionate about early childhood education and eager to learn more about how to lead a school anchored in a set of values, we might have the position you are looking for. If you want to be a part of a Reggio-inspired early learning program that is committed to social justice work, and cultural relevancy and anti-bias education in children’s programming, please check out the job description for this position and consider submitting a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. This position is available 7/16.